Explore with Yersin
2 x Caterpillar 18
Zodiac Mil-pro tenders
AKA F53 Ribs
Osprey 37 tender
Canoes 1 & 2 pax
Yersin Key Features
- Ice classed for an ice thickness up to 40cm
- Polar Code compliant
- Withstands temperatures from -20°c to +50°c
- 12,000 nautical range
- Exceptional sea worthiness and stability with two pairs of zero-speed stabilizers
- Comprehensive range of functional tenders
- Dedicated dive centre with Air & Nitrox capabilities
- Guest spa with gym, hot tub, massage room, hairdressing room and Hammam
- Guest elevator to all decks
- Owner's stateroom with private deck forward and recessed balconies.
- Nord-Est Greenland - September 2021
- Central America - November 2021
- Antarctic Peninsula - December 2021
- Great southern loop - January 2022
- Chileans Fjords - February 2022
- Marquises Islands - April 2022
- Kiribati - May 2022
- Micronesia - June 2022
- Guam & Mariannes - June 2022
- Japanese Island - June 2022
- Kurils & Okhotsk - July 2022
- Kamchatka - August 2022
- Wrangel - August 2022
- North West Passage - August 2022
The vessel has availability in the Antarctic Peninsula this coming December.
Get in Touch
Yacht charters routinely provide an exceptional service experience for guests. The custom of tipping crew can create confusion for both charterers and crew.
20 Dec 2015
What is an Advanced Provisioning Allowance?
The Advanced Provisioning Allowance is a standard part of any charter contract. The intent of the allowance is for the charter guest to fully enjoy the holiday by transferring all daily issues of expenses to the yacht captain. Reconciliation of the actual expenses is done on the final day of the charter.
23 Dec 2015
How to Select the Perfect Charter Yacht
There are few vacation escapes which top chartering a yacht. The experience can be maximized by identifying the characteristics which are important to you and working with the right charter broker.
01 Jan 2016