1 Novurania Equator 5m tender 500LP with Volvo 156hp
2 Laser pico's
2 inflatable single man Kayaks
1 knee board
Note there are no jetskis on this list. These are strictly not permitted onboard Kathleen Anne.
Stationary bike on sundeck (2016)
- 128ft Feadship launched in 2009, the interior is modern and funky, designed by Bannenberg and Rowell.
- Full-beam owner’s stateroom with study, walk-in dressing room and exceptional views.
- In addition to the master there are four guest suites on the lower deck, accommodating a total of 10 guests.
- Steel hull and aluminum superstructure, with a beam of 30ft.
- Amenities include A/C, Wi-Fi, jacuzzi, gym, and stabilizers both underway and at anchor.
- Max cruising speed of 13 knots, and a range of 3,000nm.
- Capable of carrying up to seven crew onboard to ensure a full service experience.
- Open plan living and dining room.
Get in Touch
Yacht charters routinely provide an exceptional service experience for guests. The custom of tipping crew can create confusion for both charterers and crew.
20 Dec 2015
What is an Advanced Provisioning Allowance?
The Advanced Provisioning Allowance is a standard part of any charter contract. The intent of the allowance is for the charter guest to fully enjoy the holiday by transferring all daily issues of expenses to the yacht captain. Reconciliation of the actual expenses is done on the final day of the charter.
23 Dec 2015
How to Select the Perfect Charter Yacht
There are few vacation escapes which top chartering a yacht. The experience can be maximized by identifying the characteristics which are important to you and working with the right charter broker.
01 Jan 2016